Machine spray mortar construction plan
2.2.1 Grassroots treatment
(1) Clean dust, dirt, oil stains, etc. on the surface of the base layer before plastering.
(2) Substrate defects such as uneven portions on the base layer and non-reserved holes should be treated with a material of the same performance to be flat and firm.
(3) Make necessary protection for the holes such as reserved boxes of the wall before spraying.
(4) Before brick wall, concrete wall and ceiling plastering, spray 1~2 times of water before painting, and plaster on the surface without water beading. A special interface agent can also be used.
(5) Before aerated concrete block wall and lightweight board partitioning wall, watering should be started 2 hours to 3 hours before plastering. The number of watering times is 2~3 times. Ash; special interface agents can also be used.
(6) At the interface joints of different wall materials and the door and window lintels, the steel mesh with a rust-proof treatment of not less than 300 mm wide or the alkali-resistant coated glass fiber with a total width of not less than 300 mm shall be laid. Mesh, coated with alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh at a thickness of 2 / 3 plaster layer from the base wall.
2.2.2 Before construction, the vertical, the square, the rules, and the gray cake should be hoisted, and the following provisions should be met:
(1) According to the design requirements and the flatness of the surface of the base layer, use one wall as the reference, carry out vertical, square and regular rules, and the thickness of the wall plaster is 30mm.
(2) When plastering the cake, first wipe the upper gray cake, then wipe the lower gray cake, and compact the ribs with 20×20 stainless steel strips, then check the vertical and flat with the ruler.
(3) When the gray cake is made, the 20×20 stainless steel strip is used to make the ribs (standard ribs), and the number of blasting bars should be determined according to the width and height of the room. When the wall height is less than 3.5 m, it is advisable to use vertical ribs. The spacing between the two ribs should not be greater than 1.5 m; when the wall height is greater than 3.5 m, transverse ribs should be used. The distance between the two ribs should not be greater than 2 m.
2.2.3 hanging net
In order to prevent the wall from cracking due to structural stress, the plaster layer is cracked. Before the installation of the stainless steel strip of the gray cake, the diameter is fine (usually 0.4~0.8mm) and the mesh is dense (general The wire mesh of 6~20mm square hole (the product is mostly galvanized electric welding wire mesh) is laid on the wall plastering layer.
2.2.4 Doing corners
The angle of the indoor wall, the angle of the cylinder and the angle of the door and window openings shall be leveled with 1:3 cement mortar and the plastered cake shall be leveled. After the mortar is slightly dried, the corners are removed with plain gypsum. The side width is 5 cm. The wall surface with the inner door opening width ≤200mm is completely wiped with 1:3 cement mortar, and each side of the wall protrudes 10cm. Balcony door, door joint window, locker room into the bathroom door opening Yangjiao with 10:3 each side of the cement mortar, only wipe the side wall.
2.2.5 Preparation of slurry
(1) The machine spray ash mortar can be used in the bag or bulk feeding mode.
(2) The whole process of machine spray plastering is automatically completed in the sprayer. The amount of water added should be in accordance with the requirements of the product manual.
(3) When the construction interruption time is more than 15 minutes or after the spraying work is finished, the mixing tools such as mixing pump, conveying pipe and spray gun should be carefully cleaned.
2.2.6 Spray plastering
(1) The thickness of the plaster for machine mortar construction should not be less than 8 mm. It can be sprayed continuously and molded to the required thickness.
(2) The machine spray plaster is sprayed onto the base surface uniformly by a certain thickness in the compressed air in the spray gun. After the mortar is sprayed, the aluminum scraper is used to level the vertical and horizontal directions. If the unevenness of the wall is leveled, it should be refilled to make the wall smooth.
(3) The surface calendering should be carried out before the final setting. It is advisable to press the surface with a finger without obvious indentation. Sprinkle with water and use a leveling blade to continue leveling.
(4) The falling ash cleaned during the plastering process and the sand slurry that is scraped and smashed during the trimming process shall not be recycled.
(5) Tools and machinery used for plastering should be cleaned in time after the work is completed.
After the plastering is completed, the room should be ventilated and dehumidified. It is strictly forbidden to soak the plastered wall.
3.1 Quality assurance of raw materials The certificate of completion of the insulation materials and the test report are complete.
3.2 Quality assurance of construction technology (1) The quality standard shall comply with the provisions of “Code for Construction and Acceptance of Building Decoration Engineering” (GB50210-2001).
(2) The base layer is cleaned and the interface mortar is to be pulled in place, especially the rammed wall is to be in place to ensure sufficient friction and bonding strength.
(3) All the slurry shall not exceed the initial setting time from the completion of the preparation to the completion of the construction.
(4) Control the interval between the insulation layer and the crack-resistant mortar. Because the shrinkage rates of the two materials are inconsistent, it is necessary to wait for the insulation to fully cure before painting the crack-resistant mortar.
(5) The machine spray mortar should be firmly combined with the base layer, and there must be no defects such as empty drum, powder, cracks.
(6) The width and depth of the plastering joint should be uniform and uniform, and the corners should be neat and straight. The size and position of the hole, groove and box should be correct, and the edge of the plastering surface should be neat.
(7) The joint of the plastering surface layer should be smooth, smooth, clean, and the color is consistent, and the yin and yang angles are smooth.
(8) The plastering layer should not be bumped before drying, and should not be hammered and scratched. The mortar should be prevented from losing water too fast. After hardening, it should be well ventilated, so that it can be dried as soon as possible to reach the strength of use.
4.1 Safety measures 4.1.1 Before the construction operation, workers must be educated on safety technology and safety.
4.1.2 When constructing the working surface, it is necessary to pay attention to the setting and use of the on-site power supply. Unrelated personnel are prohibited from using the temporary facilities.
4.1.3 Indoor plastering When using high stools to lay scaffolding, the width shall not be less than two (50cm) scaffolding, the spacing shall not be greater than 2m, the upper bench shall not be standing when moving the high stool, and the working personnel shall not exceed 2 persons. When the height exceeds 2m, scaffolding should be set up by the shelf workers.
4.1.4 Mortar mixer should be used by special personnel; the mortar machine body is installed smoothly and has good grounding protection.
4.1.5 Work at night or in the dark, apply safe voltage lighting below 36V.
4.1.6 All construction workers are required to construct civilized construction, and construction materials and construction waste shall not be thrown at will.
4.1.7 Due to the small size of the site and the large number of construction jobs, construction workers and mechanical transport vehicles should pay attention not to collide with the partition wall panels. The indoor push cart should be stable and must not be bent when cornering.
4.1.8 After the daily construction is completed, the work surface shall be cleaned and the pieces shall be cleaned and piled up and transported from each floor to the designated stacking point.
4.1.9 The person in charge of the construction of each district must be responsible for the on-site civilization of the operation area and implement it to the people.
4.1.10 In case of strong wind or heavy rain, the operation should be stopped.
4.2 Environmental Protection Measures 4.2.1 During the construction process, environmental awareness will be consciously formed to minimize the noise and environmental pollution generated during construction.
4.2.2 When mixing mortar, special mixer must be used. It is strictly forbidden to mix directly on the floor of the building to prevent it from being cleaned after contaminating the ground.
4.2.3 The construction site should be cleared at the end of the work. After daily completion, the site should be cleaned up in time. The cleaned garbage should be disposed at the designated location.